Posted on March 2, 2018
Do You Know Why Farming PoE Guardians Is Fun
In Path of Exile, I believe that many collectors of path of exile currency like me, like to farm Guardians, not only it can get currency, but also you can have fun. Why? I think the following are the main reasons I love farm Guardians.
1) You can literally do all content in the game: this style of farming lets you do anything you want. Your atlas isn’t clustered with sextant blocks/uncompleted maps. You’re not limited to running a single map 500 times, you can do any map on the atlas.
2) No complicated preparation: buying maps, sextants, blocking atlas, running number of maps trying to get perm elder influence. All the time & currency wasted somehow never gets included in the “I ran 500 vaults here’s the results” reddit posts. Forget about that. All you need is any Guardian map, alchs & chisels and you’re ready to go.
3) No Zana 8 grind: running sextanted map without breach is basically a waste of time. Breach requires literally dozens of hours of buying Zana dalies including wasting time going through 820, wasting currency on A Gracious Master prophecy. Forget about that. Best Zana mod for running t16 is Zana3 Bloodlines that costs 3 chaos. Gives global 25% more monsters and 20% more quantity which includes map drops. Takes 0 time to acquire.
4) No buying expensive MF gear: with nerfed droprate Bisco got up to 16 exalts this league. The Pariah/good ventors cost several exalts. Windripper, high IIQ Goldwyrm, the list goes on. How enjoyable is to spend dozens of exalts on a MF gear before you can even get any returns? Somehow this also never goes into the reddit posts. Just skip all of this and buy the best items for your build right away.
5) Play any build you want: you know how 90% magic find builds tend to be Rangers? It’s simply because literally the only weapon with quantity in the game is windripper. So you’re basically limited to 1 build if you want to run traditional MF unless you want to intentionally handicap yourself. As we don’t stack quantity running T16’s you can play any build you want as long as it is capable of killing Guardians.
As with all expansions, this one will be completely free. If you’ve never tried Path of Exile before, now is a great time to jump in. Keeping an eye on poe orbs buy, you will get more gains.