Posted on March 4, 2019
Path of Exile 3.6 Templar Builds For Hierophant, Guardian and Necromancer
The Templar is Path of Exile’s strength/intelligence hybrid class, ideal stability of brawn and wits. He’s a skillful fighter, educated in an array of weapons, from your sharpest cutlass to the heaviest two-handed mace. He’s also at ease wielding a shield, both for more protection or as a deadly bludgeon. In combat, this pious warrior is a specialist at augmenting his significant offense using a broad range of magical skills. The Templar is additionally adept at taking punishment, and he is satisfied for being up with the front lines, serving as a martyr and champion for his ranged companions.
[Poe 3.6 Hierophant Build] Milky’s Scorching Ray Totems
Should you be looking for an efficient build that may kill any boss within the game, has no difficulty with map mods, clears with good speed, can farm the labyrinth fairly protected and all that on the minimal budget you will be while in the proper manual!
This does not alter that a great deal for the complete character gearing/skill tree etc. To sum it up:
– Totemlife on jewels isn’t desirable any longer but would preserve anything to cap resists (primarily coupled with totem existence) to produce totems a lot more long lasting
– Getting rid of a 4link rf totem setup. Gives area for utility, oos trap, Vaal superior fire or related. Spell totem elder boots will not be wanted anymore.
– can choose up more spelling if there is a probability of considering that we purely scale SR totems.
General is not considered, but for the manual, it is actually.
Require to acquire rid of all these RF totem references and so on. I hope I have got the opportunity to do the job on it currently and tomorrow.
RF totems are not just worth it anymore, SR totems with Hierophants double placement come to feel improved
+ Can do almost just about every map mod
+ Most of the Damage originates from the Skilltree and Jewels
+ Wonderful League starter with minor gear prerequisites
+ Substantial Tier maps viable
+ Higher single target dmg using a low budget
+ Can do any challenge and boss within the game
– medium clearspeed can be quicker but additionally slower
– Dots are frequently too delayed in good Partys.
– Not several layers of defense, rather weak in terms of survivability
Pob Hyperlink: https://pastebin.com/zPAmsvx2
Skill tree: http://poeurl.com/cdWJ
Read through detail: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1904823
[Poe 3.6 Guardian Build] Tanky Exciting playstyle just charging about and things die
Get as lots of generic (minion & lightning) injury nodes as possible. The Smite Aura also buffs arc by a considerable amount of injury (with a level 20 Smite it’s 11k/hit).
Use Arc (Arc, Lightning Pen, Controlled Destruction) until your apsis higher than four after that replace Controlled Destruction with Ball Lightning.
Get a watcher’s eye with vitality leech to leech of your spells.
+ Can solo
+ Nice in groups (7 Auras, Frenzy, Power and Endurance Charges, Radiant Faith, Unwavering Faith)
+ Enjoyable playstyle just charging close to and things die
– Only 75% resists
– Freeze must be countered by using a flask
– Can’t run elemental reflect maps
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/imFFAkeb
Skill tree: http://bit.ly/2C28lx9
Read through detail: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2230901
[Poe 3.6 Necromancer Build] Excels at doing hard high-level content including Guardians, Shaper, Uber Atziri, and Elder
Specter based summoners plow through nasty maps and bosses with less investment than quite a few other builds. Defense is relatively easy to scale, and offense scales with the level of your specters, the number of links you can provide them, and to a lesser extent your gear. 9k EHP soaks up all but the most devastating one-shot mechanics, and inside the end game you can max out both block and spell block. Will need a cheap Poe Currency 6-link? A Tabula Rasa can take you to Shaper.
+ Excels at doing hard high-level content including Guardians, Shaper, Uber Atziri, and Elder
+ Nice league starter. Protected enough to do most Vaaled maps, yay!
+ Extremely HC viable once your defenses get going.
+ 10k+ Efficient HP with MoM
+ Max block and spell block, with 300+ daily life, gained on the block
+ Can do any map mod
+ Reflect immune
+ Crit immune with Reckless Defense setup
+ Spectres are close to immortal due to their HP and boosted lifestyle regeneration
+ Do Uber lab with ease (Except bleed traps. They wreck minions)
– Burning specters have poor evident pace. However, transform some gems all-around and use Solar Guards for excellent apparent pace.
– The animated guardian can die should you play sloppy or neglect to give it the appropriate defenses
– Chayula’s Domain with TVs can be a bit difficult due to the lack of evident velocity. But the actual boss is actually a joke.
Pob Website link: https://pastebin.com/nsntS39U
Skill tree: http://bit.ly/2IQ8AkK
Go through detail: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971585